Monday, July 26, 2010

ADUN and MP in My Area

I just browse around the internet to see the profile of some of the leaders in my area and the neighbouring area.

In my area Subang Jaya Hannah Yeoh,a law graduate from Australian University.
The MP is Loh Gwo Burne,I (thought a cameraman)a law graduate Hull University, UK.
Neighbouring ADUN in Seri Setia NIK Nazmi a law graduate from Kings College, UK
Shah Alam MP Khalid Samad an Engineering graduate ,UK
Puchong MP,Gobind Singh a lawyer,Lincoln inn UK
MP Subang Sivarasa a lawyer and an Oxford Graduate.
PJ Selatan Tony Pua,read Philosophy,Politics and Economics at Oxford

Now,I know why they are different from the others, ie they never speak nonsense in the Parliament!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SU BAHASA INGGERIS Penggunaan  Bahasa Inggeris di negara ini telah lama diperkatakan dan baru-baru ini dibangkitkan lagi. Ada pembesa...